Re: [TR] UNCALCULATABLE REASONS FOR OWNERSHIP

To: david.brister@wanadoo.fr, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] UNCALCULATABLE REASONS FOR OWNERSHIP
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:16:12 EST
In a message dated 12/28/2006 4:37:24 AM Central Standard Time,
david.brister@wanadoo.fr writes:
> >inelucidated strikes me as being the correct balance between
> c>commonality and elegance.
>
> Right on. The exuberance of your verbosity is a vocabularitic TRIUMPH and an
>
> example to us all.
>
> David Brister.

When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial
sentimentalities and amicable philosophical observations, beware of
platitudinous ponderosity. Let your verbal evaporations have lucidity,
intelligibility,
and veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thespian bombast.  Sedulously
avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous propensity and sophomoric vacuity.

In other words, eschew obfuscation.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org