Re: [TR] A New Year's Ride

To: brianjone5@mac.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] A New Year's Ride
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:47:53 EST
Brian,
OK, You got me good on your Post.  I only got about half way thru till  I
said "I want to do that".  So, out to the garage, try to fire up the 62  TR4.
It
won't start so I get out the charger and the starting fluid.   Within a few
minutes I have fire. On the road now and I stall, good thing is  that I am on a
hill , so into reverse and rolling back I get fire again.   Oh Boy, I am on E
and out of gas so I head to the Sunoco Station.  Leaving  it running I fill
up with 94.  Now I am good.  Took a run thru the  Cuyahoga National Recreation
Area. Life is good.
Cheers,
Darrell
BTW,
I have no sympathy for you Rocky Mountain/Denver Type Guys.  The jet  stream
has favored us OHIO guys this year and it is about time!   Sunshine and 50
degrees today!

===     http://www.vtr.org