[TR] A TR4 and a tape measure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] A TR4 and a tape measure
From: <richhalpern@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:22:02 -0600 (CST)
Happy New Year All,

I am in the process of replacing the floors and sills on my TR4. The PO had
covered the existing sills with one of those repair rocker cover panel things
which in turn closed up the door gap at the bottom of the doors. Now that I am
setting the door in to check against the new sill, I have no idea how much
space there should be from the bottom of the door to the top of the sill. If
someone would either take a quick pic or measure this gap, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Rich
Lansdale PA
61 TR4 (shooting for a spring return)