[TR] Re: Car Club Liability Waiver

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Car Club Liability Waiver
From: d spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 00:41:55 -0700
Sigh..... Is this what you've come to in the "Litigious States of
America".
Our club holds Wednesday night "Ice Cream Runs". We meet at  our
regular spot, chew the fat and hop in the cars and go on a drive to
find an ice cream parlor. First person on site chooses the destination.
Runs vary from 5 to 75 miles.

If anyone suggested that signing a waiver was a requirement to drive
your LBC in the company of others, they would be laughed right back
across the 49th.  : >

Pardon me but that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.  ymmv
of course

===     http://www.vtr.org