RE: [TR] Global Warning - non-LBC

To: <jimmuller@rcn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Global Warning - non-LBC
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:36:05 -0500
I love a good chat about off-topics. However, it can be really
irritating to some list members. If we agree to use the term "non-LBC"
or something like that in the subject line, then it would be very easy
for any member to simply put a filter on their e-mail and never have to
see anything other than oil-filters and wishbones coming from the list.

Frankly, I'd find it a little dull without some of the generally
well-mannered discussion off-topic, but to each their own.

Mark
1972 TR6