[TR] Off Topic (89 Toyota Celica)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Off Topic (89 Toyota Celica)
From: Mike Graham <triumph@lincsat.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:53:29 -0500
Sorry to be posting off topic but thought perhaps someone might have
some leads or suggestions.

My son needs to find an OEM Toyota alloy rim (13 x 5.5 inches, 4 lug,
8 spoke) for his 89 Celica GT. We have searched local wreckers and
Internet with no luck so far. Any ideas or suggestions of other
places to check? Somewhere in Eastern Canada would be ideal.

Many thanks for your patience. If you have any ideas please send
replies directly to me not the list.

Cheers, Mike

Mike Graham
Ottawa Valley Triumph Club