Re: [TR] TR3/4 Tranny What did this?

To: eoot@citlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3/4 Tranny What did this?
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 05:52:43 EST
In a message dated 1/13/2007 5:57:04 PM Central Standard Time,
eoot@citlink.net writes:
> Thanks for the quick response. If my starter, clutch, and tranny all seem
> be functioning OK and I'm not hearing any stange noises, can I assume there
> is no harm in continuing to drive it?
> My level of confidence in wrenching does not support tearing this down on my
>
> own.

Might I add that since your transmission is a recent replacement whatever did
this may have occured before the switch so the foriegn object may well be
removed.  Perhaps a regimin of regular inspections and acting at the first sine
of a crack is the prudent course at this time.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org