[TR] non LBC power steering question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] non LBC power steering question
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:44:03 -0500
I just replaced the alternator on my 01 Accord V6, pretty straightforward,
little cramped with space though.  I had to lift the power steering resevoir
off its bracket and move it out the way....and I think in the "heat of the
battle" it may have been tipped upside down for awhile.  When I started the
car to back it out of the garage, brown bubbly fluid was seeping out from its
filler cap and continued to deplete most of the fluid.   Will this "settle
down" on its own and will I be ok with topping it off, or did I do some damage
elsewhere.  Appreciate the help....

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A