Re: [TR] PI Metering units

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] PI Metering units
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@onwight.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:54:20 -0000
Hi Chris
I do not remember where, but I do recall something about red springs for
150BHP units, you could look here,  http://www.kvaleberg.com/t_pi.html I
have checked briefly but do not have the time to read it all, I have also
scanned the Lucas Red book and the Leyland Green PI service book for info
and cannot see it, Both of these books are almost essential additions to
your armoury if you are going to play with PI cars! Also you could have a
look here, or give Malcolm a ring, He is very helpful.

Hope this helps,

Graham.