[TR] RE: TR3 bumpers

To: grandfatherjim@gmail.com, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] RE: TR3 bumpers
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:29:57 -0500
  Hi Jim,
   I saw your post about the bumpers, and although mine isn't finished
yet and I can't answer your question, I was wondering if the wiring
set-up in the photos is the Dan Masters Power Block...??  I have one on
order. How's the installation coming along? I planned on putting mine
under the dash, but it looks like it fits pretty well on the bulkhead.
Have you any concerns of it getting wet in a driving rainstorm? Not that
we ever get caught in the rain or anything.......
 Thanks,
Kevin T
'59 TR3A
'76 TR6