Re: [TR] Triumph List Badges ***Very important***

To: <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph List Badges ***Very important***
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:24:27 -0500
On 17 Apr 2007 at 21:19, Joe "Fluif" Curry, whose computer carried
the date of April even though January wasn't done unwinding itself,
wrote:

> Friends, I am still awaiting receipt of orders from 17 more
> people who have reserved a total of 28 badges.

Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges.

And it is far too cold to do anything with a list badge now anyway,
not to mention the fact that car-eating salt has been strewn all over
the roads here so one dare not drive an LBC.  Nevertheless, one is
tempted to wonder how the progress of the badges is coming along.

And I know why it is so cold now.  Peyton and the Colts finally won
the Superbowl, bless his heart. :-)
--
Jim Muller, Pats fan, Red Sox fan
(acknowledging that Payton is very, very good, of course)

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

===     http://www.vtr.org