RE: [TR] Z-S Choke cable attachment

To: "'Jerry Oliver'" <JerrysJaguar@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Z-S Choke cable attachment
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:36:24 -0500
Jerry,
If ZS carbs are the same for both TR4 & TR6, there's a pretty good picture
on my web site of the choke side. Just follow the Carb Rebuild link and
you'll see a before and after picture of the left side of the rear carb. I
may even have a closer picture stored somewhere on my PC if this isn't clear
enough.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U