[TR] RE: [TR] TRF S/P

To: Dave1massey@cs.com , tr3driver@ca.rr.com , triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] RE: [TR] TRF S/P
From: "Rick or Lori O"<peketzu@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:27:18 -0500
I've parked my TR "on the green' at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
/British Car Day (on Saturday) for several years and think it would be a
great to have the S/P at the same time.  Imagine all the extra LBC's that
could be parked at the PVGP, enjoy the vintage time trials on Sat (or come
back for the race on Sunday), and scoot back to TRF on the same day.  It's
doable and something to consider.  For those who never made a PVGP, it is a
great event.

Rick O
Irwin, PA
(about 45 minutes drive to either PVGP or TRF)

No viruses found in outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus. 1.1.5.0
http://www.iolo.com

===     http://www.vtr.org