Re: [TR] (no subject)

To: DLylis@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] (no subject)
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:00:16 -0500
On Thursday 08 February 2007 09:43 pm, DLylis@aol.com wrote:
> What is the correct color for the fan extension, fan, thermostat  housing,
> sump, and oil filter housing on a 60 TR3A?
>
> David  Lylis
> 69 TR6 CC26160L
> 60 TR3A TS74461LO

Dave,

Not 100% sure, but my 3A the fan extension is black as the engine. The fan
steel part is black and the fins are as is (aluminum). Same with thermostat
housing. Sump is black. Oil filter housing (Aluminum is as is) the removable
canister is a light forest green.

I also polished all brass components with Braso. Really looks nice.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org