RE: [TR] Triumph paint in spray cans?

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <dwillner@ptd.net>, <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Triumph paint in spray cans?
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:26:04 -0000

The Royal Mail in the UK will not handle explosives or chemicals - aerosol
paint cans are ruled out on both counts, even for inland mail. To get these
shipped overseas they would have to be sent by carrier.
Handling aerosols became so awkward and expensive that I gave up on selling
the regular colours. I keep a few specials in stock - Pink Wisteria, Phantom
Grey etc for interior refinishing on Heralds, but the regular ones have
become too much of a liability.
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics