Re: [TR] sway bar

To: DLylis@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] sway bar
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:44:58 +0000
From: DLylis@aol.com
> As I am going through a full front suspension and steering rebuild I  thought
> I would add a front anti sway bar to the TR3A.  I ordered the Addco  bar and
> it arrived today.  Does anyone have experience with this?  I  don't
> particularly like the way it mounts and would like some input.  I  expected a
> chassis
> mount, but it mounts on the bumper brackets.

As I just responded to the other TR4 owner, the TR4 unit also bolts to the
bumper brackets.  It seems to work just fine.  See the other post for some
tips, and don't sweat the swarf.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

===     http://www.vtr.org