[TR] Re: 3M double stick trim tape for Installing the 7 Lettres

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: 3M double stick trim tape for Installing the 7 Lettres
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:39:00 -0500 (EST)
P-Ernest asked:
> Can someone comment on going that route ((Using 3M double
> stick trim tape)) for installing the 7 letters TRIUMPH

When I saw that I wondered if it was a joke.  Or perhaps it was to apply
letters to the bonnet of a car on display at a show, and then the letters would
be removed for the trip home.  Surely they aren't left attached that way for a
car that might be driven in (heaven forbid!) rain.

Okay, so if you use transparent double-sided sticky tape no one will be able to
see the tape underneath the letter.

But then, what do I know?  Neither of my cars has individual letters, now do
they?
--
Jim Muller

===     http://www.vtr.org