[TR] Double Stick tape

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Double Stick tape
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:45:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
As many of you know, I'm on the Digest List & will
reply to the thread without going futhuer in reading.
So as i went on reading on the digest, I saw that many
ov you have answered my question on how to remove the
'emblem/letter'. Being that we are in a heavy cold
spell, I shall try the dential floss methiod 1st.
thinking the cold may work in my favor.
Sorry about asking a question that has already been answered.

-Cosmo Kramer

Never miss an email again!

===     http://www.vtr.org