[TR] are we working? help, I'm TR starved...

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] are we working? help, I'm TR starved...
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:55:08 -0500
Hello..
I think were back working...here's questions I meant to ask:

1. How much clearance should be between the metal door bottom and the metal
rocker panel? (About 1/2"?)

2. Is the slope of the rocker panel's top side parallel with the slope of the
bottom of the door?

3. I'm happy with my door/scuttle and door/dogleg gaps on my TR3, how does one
adjust the door/front fender gap?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3