[TR] Triumph Dealer Spare Parts Manuals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Triumph Dealer Spare Parts Manuals
From: Brian Thomas <thomasb@queensu.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 15:06:43 -0400
Hi all,

A friend who used to have a Triumph parts business is moving to
smaller digs and has given me a small stash of Triumph stuff to try
and sell.  Included are a number of original Triumph Dealer
Manuals.  These are the grey three ring binder versions you used to
see at swap meets.  Two of these are very close to "as new" while the
others show varying signs of use.

We would like to get $100 for an "as new" manual and $50 for one of
the others.  These prices would include shipping to a Canadian or US
address.  Titles are as follows:
    * Triumph TR4A Spare Parts Catalogue 2nd Edition (as new)
    * Triumph TR4A Spare Parts Catalogue (worn)
    * Triumph TR4 Spare Parts Catalogue (worn)
    * Triumph Spitfire Mk3  Spare Parts Catalogue (as new)
    * Triumph  Herald 1200 Spare Parts Catalogue 4th Edition (worn)
    * Triumph Vitesse Spare Parts Catalogue 3rd Edition (worn)
    * Triumph 2000 & 2.5 P.I. Saloons 4th Edition Spare Parts Catalogue (worn)
If you are interested, email me with any questions.  Pictures can be
provided if requested.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian S. Thomas         e-mail: ThomasB@QueensU.Ca
Holliday Point                  work:   613-533-2228
R R 1                           fax:    613-385-1948
Wolfe Island, Ontario   home:   613-385-1947
K0H 2Y0                 toys:   54 TR2, 56 TR3, 67 TR4A, 80 TR8, 52 Ferguson
TEA20

===     http://www.vtr.org