[TR] Detroit Area TR6 in Salvage yard

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Detroit Area TR6 in Salvage yard
From: aribert <aribert@c3net.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 00:03:23 -0400
IF you are looking for TR6 parts in the Detroit area, there is a rusty
70 TR6 at Parts Galore on 8 Mi across from Groesbeck Hwy.  THis is a
pick & pull yard (one of the few that I know of in SE Michigan). WHile
most of the cars tend to be turned over in 3 to 6 weeks, the old car
stuff tends to hang around a bit longer.

Car is quite complete but the body is shot.  Non OD trans, wire wheels,
with what appears to be near perfect bumpers (I saw a pencil dia ding in
the front bumper and nothing in the rear (but then again I did not wipe
the dust off the bumpers).  THe bumpers have the AMCO style over riders
on them.  The surface of the overriders is more rust than chrome.  THe
car is blue in color and is in the old car section way in back of the
yard (1/4 mile walk).

===     http://www.vtr.org