RE: [TR] Brownish spark plugs & Classic Motorsports

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Brownish spark plugs & Classic Motorsports
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:39:37 -0400
On 6 May 2007 at 11:31, Rich White wrote:
> > Someone actually *likes* that "new car" smell?
> You do know that Cosmo did not add that to his email.

Yes, I do know that and I certainly wasn't blaming Cosmo.  I just
felt it needed to be said.  Maybe someone in the car business was
listening.  (I can only hope.)  That the "new car" smell is so
wonderful and beloved is an urban-myth sort of idea.  Whoever
invented the spray can of "new car smell" stuff should be forced to
inhale it.  Then again, maybe its existence is an urban myth too.

Nobody asked me.  Doesn't stop me from stating my opinion though.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

--