[TR] Stag sighting in Blacksburg VA today

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Stag sighting in Blacksburg VA today
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 18:34:22 -0400
I caught a glimpse of a beautiful Stag this afternoon in
Blacksburg.  Anyone on the List?  I've seen pix of the body style,
but this is the first in-the-flesh Stag I've ever seen.  Really nice
body style.  And this car was **beautiful**.  I wish I'd been able to
catch the driver's eye to pull over.

jim
--
Jim Hassall