[TR] Master cylinder rebuild

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Master cylinder rebuild
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 06:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob:

Sorry to hear about the brakes - it happened to me
last fall.  Feeling both cheap and energetic I opted
to rebuild the master cylinder myself.  It was fairly
easy to do and went well.  I'm sure you can do it with
everything you've done on your TR over the years.  In
the end you get that feeling of accomplishment - but
honestly - if it happened again I'd just buy a new
unit and slap it on instead.

Joe
Revitalization continues

===     http://www.vtr.org