Re: [TR] re:TR4 OD wiring

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] re:TR4 OD wiring
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 18:22:47 -0400
There is a clarification needed. TR4A was a chrome handle version of what
then became the TR250 and TR 6 switch. The plastic covering came on the
250's and 6's. A chrome TR4A OD switch is as hard to find as a TR 4 OD
switch. They just can't be found. The 4A's replacements were supplied with
the plastic covering.
JVV