[TR] LBC Events and British Car Week

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] LBC Events and British Car Week
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:40:34 -0400
I was just poking around the British Car Week site for upcoming events
(http://www.britishcarweek.org/events.html) but found no mention of the
Triumph 2007 Convention. I did find that the Healey National Conclave
(http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com/) is being held in Joe Merone's
hometown of Burlington Vermont. Hope Joe has his TR6 back together so he can
crash their event! Like the Triumph convention, the Healey Conclave is a
mid-week event so I guess that's the way it's done these days with neither
event encompassing a weekend.

The only Connecticut event I've found so far is the Hemming Show at Lime
Rock Race Track (http://www.hemmings.com/events/limerock.html) and Brits by
the Sea in Waterford. Anyone going to either of these shows?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org