[TR] Oil Recommendation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Oil Recommendation
From: "Robert L. Jones" <rjones@wfeca.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:31:18 -0500
Folks:

I have just had my new engine installed in the TR6.  New, not rebuilt, every
part new from the block on down (or up).  It is composed of a collection of
new parts I collected over the years and had The Roadster Factory build for
me.  I have put a few miles on it and plan to change the break-in oil soon
and then torque the head.    In my old engine I used CO 20w-50 but I am now
looking for a new recommendation.

Any suggestions?

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org