Re: [TR] Re: Does anyone know a good source for Red Lines?

To: ElangTR4@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Does anyone know a good source for Red Lines?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:19:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/2007 7:59:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elangtr4@aol.com writes:

Someone  in our local club just got a new set for his TR6, I just saw them
Sunday  and they look pretty good.B They're not Michelins, but Kumhos that
were
striped for him. He got them from a place called Diamondback. Sorry  that's
all
the info I have.

Diamondback Classic radials:
_http://www.widewhitewalltires.com/index.htm_
(http://www.widewhitewalltires.com/index.htm)

looks like they're doing Yokohamas now too
a year or so ago, the highest performance tire they did was a Firestone
they do a nice job of putting a Redline on a modern tire - redline stays
brighter longer than the Michelins

Cheers,
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org