Re: [TR] metal/plastic snap compatibility

To: jimhearn1@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] metal/plastic snap compatibility
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 23:39:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/2007 9:21:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimhearn1@comcast.net writes:

Can  metal males snap plastic females and plastic males snap metal females or
is  it only metal to metal and plastic to plastic?

==AM==
I don't recall trying it the other way, but I've had no problem with metal
female and plastic male snaps mating just fine. or should I rephrase that? ;-)

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org