[TR] RE: [6pack] Prestige dashes question...

To: "'Kirby Vaughan'" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] RE: [6pack] Prestige dashes question...
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:03:49 -0400
James,
There's some pictures of the various woods that Randy uses on my web site at
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Restoration_May_1999.htm). I don't see a
teak picture but the brochure link mentions African Teak and the comment "we
can offer just about anything you have in mind".

 On my 75 TR6, the only white letters are for the lights. The letters for
hazard and wipers are on the light :button". I'd suggest you just call him
and ask.

AISTR......back in 1999, Randy was the supplier of dashes for both Moss and
TRF. If that's still the case, the teak dash that TRF offers could be from
Prestige.

The quality of the product Prestige supplies reminds me of the carbs that
Paltech rebuilds/refurbishes........words can not convey how good their work
is.....when you get their finished product, all you can say is WOW.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org