Re: [TR] "Fastback" Hard Top

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: Re: [TR] "Fastback" Hard Top
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:56:36 -0400
While I have never seen one on a car I have some original literature
somewhere around here for this or a similar piece. Also I have seen another
new and never used one in Canada a few years ago. It was available at the
time and I am sure was sold as the individual who owned it was exiting the
parts business.
It would certainly change the appearance of a TR 4 through 250. Not sure if
for the better in my opinion. I wonder what rear glass it uses, maybe my
literature would say so, I'll need to dig it out and see. If you are patient
I will find the literature and scan it for anyone who would like a copy.
Jerry Van Vlack
Owner of a TR4A  for 38 years.
Enjoyed every minute of it too!