[TR] Shameless Self Promotion Published

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Shameless Self Promotion Published
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:28:41 -0400
Thanks for all the suggestions on fellow enthusiasts who have created and/or
manufacture new products to make our cars better. I think I've limited the
list to just that category and have put all the usual part suppliers ( Moss,
TRF, TSI, VB etc) in a separate listing. With your help, we've identified
over 20 unique opportunities to improve our cars. They range from Art Lipp's
$25 Delrin Steering Column inserts to Harry Beekers' $300 Custom Center
Consoles to Rick Patton's $35 Fan Eliminator kit to just name a few. I was
very pleasantly surprised with the diversity of products and price and
already plan on a few purchases.

Check it out and let me know if you have any corrections or additions. It's
on my main page.....which is getting too busy and needs to be
re-done....again :-(

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection