[TR] '75 or '76 Wire Harness Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] '75 or '76 Wire Harness Needed
From: Chad <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:34:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

I need a used '75 or '76 wire harness...just the
underhood part needs to be good. If you have replaced
yours due to a hacked up underdash part, I could make
use of the underhood portion. A stinking rotten pack
rat made a nest under my hood and evidently thought
copper wire would be a nice interior accent.

I know new harnesses are available....don't need one.
I want to make use of a good used underhood portion of
an old harness.

Thanks,

Chad