Re: [TR] Aluminum Oil Pan

To: wbeech@flash.net, cfmtr3a@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Aluminum Oil Pan
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:03:01 +0000
I actually built a skid plate for my TR3A last winter.  I used .040 aluminum
and it covers from the radiator to behind the pan.  It is attached to the
frame rails with metal screws.  However, it doesn't protect the pan since
the pan protrudes through it an inch or so.  I did it to confine air flow in
the engine compartment.  It worked like a charm.

Best regards,
Tom