Re: [TR] Uh-Ohhhh!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Uh-Ohhhh!
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:59:55 -0400
On 28 Aug 2007 at 20:49, Randall wrote:

> > We have no way of knowing if it is the master or slave
> > cylinder from my description do we?

If your shoes are getting wet it is the master cylinder.  If the
fluif level is dropping and you can't see fluif anywhere, it is
probably the slave cylinder.  And if you have no pedal pressure or
clutch disengagement but the fluif level is not dropping, it is
probably the master cylinder.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com