Re: [TR] TR4A missing. The saga continues....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A missing. The saga continues....
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:50:09 EDT
In a message dated 9/9/2007 3:13:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
david.brister@wanadoo.fr writes:
> I am surprised by a possible rare mistake from one of the learned list
> leaders but unless I am very much mistaken, when I was a young lad the
> volume of a sphere was represented by 4/3 pi r cubed! Of course that was a
> long time ago and it's possible that that formula has been changed by the
> arrival of the new quantum physics!

Sorry, you loose.  Jim Mueller was the first to correct my formula.

Of course I know the formula for a sphere is 4/3(pi)(r)cubed.  All you have
to do is integrate (pi)(r)squared once (with respect to r) and there it is.
That is not the point of the joke!

Dave