Re: [TR] was ballast resistor/ electronic ignition,

To: <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] was ballast resistor/ electronic ignition,
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:04:56 -0500
Yes, the box needs to be grounded.  As well the steel leads need to be
clean.

If you're inquisitive, you can open that box and admire the bone stock GM
HEI ignition module sitting in it.

And as long as you're there, you can question my Triumph or Lucas or
whomever decided that the GM ignition needed a bunch of other gee-gaws
installed onto it.  Personally, I disconnected the various capacitors and
resisters and such.  Most were corroded into non-functionality anyways.