Re: [TR] home brews (TRlist)

To: trmarty@hotmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] home brews (TRlist)
From: elangtr4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:35:00 -0500
Marty,

Not a home brew but last year on vacation in Ontario someone gave me some
"10W30",?a local Ontario microbrew. The label was a picture of an MGTC grill
and headlights. Pretty good beer too, a nice smooth dark beer. Kinda looked
like what I drain from the TR6 at the end of the season.?

A brew circle sounds like a good idea to me. I've never made my own, but I have
found a few interesting microbrews.

Eric
http://webmail.aol.com

http://www.vtr.org