Re: [TR] Cool Triumph video

To: "Bob Labuz" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TR] Cool Triumph video
From: "John Macartney" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:40:47 -0000
Bob Labuz wrote:

> I had to put the top up to drive to my daughter's wedding and it was only the
> 2nd time I had it up since the restoration was completed.

Bob - reminds me of an incident I saw this last summer that had me laughing so
much I had to stop
the car. I was following an ancient but immaculate Bentley tourer in which
reposed a bride with her
Daddy. They were going to her wedding.
As I was inside my car, I don't know if there was a sudden gust of wind or too
much turbulence in
the Bentley's reat seat but whatever the cause, Daddy was wearing a 'syrup'
(toop?) and it blew off!
It wasn't you in the Bentley was it?
Apologies for my insensitiveness to toop wearers.