Re: [TR] Old racing photos

Subject: Re: [TR] Old racing photos
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:10:48 EST
In a message dated 1/9/2008 8:48:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

I've  enjoyed the old racecars shown at the link(s) below, however, I  am
surprised not to have seen a Triumph in my search so far.  Has  anyone seen a
Triumph pictured at any of Tam's Old Racecar  site?

Paul, since the pictures apparently date from 1953, that era precedes the
TR2, and no Triumph that came before would've been, er, "sporting" enough.

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_