[TR] Extra ground wire on early TR4

To: <>
Subject: [TR] Extra ground wire on early TR4
From: "C E White" <BN_Knight@Ameritech.Net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:40:13 -0500
I've been working on the wiring on an early TR4 (1962) and have come upon a
snag.  I'm installing a new Moss wiring harness and at the extreme end of
the harness at the wiper motor, there is an extra double black wire going
into a single female spade connector that I can't identify.  Where does it
go?  There is already a ground wire in the harness going to the wiper motor
and there are no extra male spade connectors anywhere to be found.  There
are no other loose wires at this end of the harness.  Any ideas of what the
extra ground wire is for?  Am I missing a needed ground connection
Thanks for any suggestions.
Chuck White