Re: [TR] Synthetic Oil Engine Damage

To: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Synthetic Oil Engine Damage
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 14:21:39 +0000
I agree cause was likely not changing the oil.  But I do wonder about various
qualities of oil, and their propensity to leave sludge behind.  Do I recall
there was some discussion a few times in the past about Castrol GTX leaving
deposits that foul the engine?

Terry Smith, TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire, where the record snow means a late oil change and run date this
spring.

From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net