Re: [TR] Bell exhaust system

To: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>, 6 Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Bell exhaust system
From: <thenicholls@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:35:21 -0500 (CDT)
John,

No OD on my TR6, but the Bell stock stainless system has the best fit and I
have had no issues with it.

Craig

From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: 2008/03/16 Sun PM 06:23:40 CDT
To: 6 Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
        "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Bell exhaust system

   I just installed a new Bell SS stock type exhaust system.  The fit is
superb compared to the falcon system I had on it.   I was just wondering
about the eyelet hangars welded to the front intermediate pipes.  The
TRF catalog shows an L-shaped bracket that would attach theses eyelets
to something, but I'm not sure what.  They stick up very near the angle
drive on the OD transmission.  I just left them and used the other type
hangar instead.  Anyone know where that bracket would attach?   Thanks
John Mitchell  76 TR6
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as thenicholls@verizon.net