Re: [TR] tracing a TR3A

To: <trdoctor@aol.com>, <mikel.dillon@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] tracing a TR3A
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:50:54 -0500
Team.net lists do not allow attachments.Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA'63 TR3B
TCF587LThat ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!See it moves!> To:
mikel.dillon@cox.net> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:22:55 -0400> From:
trdoctor@aol.com> CC: triumphs@autox.team.net; 6pack@autox.team.net> Subject:
Re: [TR] tracing a TR3A> > Don't recognize the car but I will post it to the
Triumph lists.? Good luck.> > > -----Original Message-----> From: Mikel Dillon
<mikel.dillon@cox.net>> To: gctok@cox.net> Sent: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 2:20 pm>
Subject: Fw: tracing a TR3A> > > > Does anyone recognize the car in the
attached photo?> > ?> > - Mikel Dillon> > ? Green Country Triumphs newsletter
editor> > ?> > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: bob > > To:
gctok@cox.net > > Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:46 PM> > Subject: tracing a
TR3A> > > > > Hi Samuel> > I am a TR enthusiast from England who recently
thought that I'd purchased a TR3A from someone in Perry Oklahoma. To cut a
very long story short, the 'gentleman' concerned has disappeared with the car
(if it ever existed) and my money. The local police and a private investigator
are out to find him, and I'm wondering if you might know of the car or
recognise it if I were to send you some photos. I suspect that someone else
owns it, but might be able to get some trace on the fraudster if I can speak
to the owner.> > ?> > Thanks in anticipation> > ?> > Bob Broadbent> > > > >
Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > This list supported in part by the
Vintage Triumph Register> http://www.vtr.org> > > Triumphs@autox.team.net>
rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com> > http://www.team.net/archive

http://www.vtr.org