Re: [TR] new 3A stone guards

To: flashtr3@cox.net, DLylis@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] new 3A stone guards
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:49:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/2008 7:32:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
flashtr3@cox.net writes:

am in  agreement with you the fit of these stone guards are terrible. I  just
recently installed mine as well. I had to slowly rework the aluminum  to fit
snug against the lower fenders. I almost sent mine back to the  supplier, but
my old ones were so bad I couldn't justify putting them back  on. They had so
many dings & small abrasions of years of driving I  thought the TR3 deserves a
new set.

I was at that point also but could never get my "new" guards to fit. I
finally carefully tapped out the dings, then wet sanded my old guards to  get
the
pits out, then buffed them.
Mike Moore

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.