[TR] torque/rubber gaitor problems

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] torque/rubber gaitor problems
From: "dorpaul" <dorpaul@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:32:18 -0400
List,
What is the torque value for the slotted nut that holds the ball joint to the
upper wishbone arm?
The book doesn't give it.

However, it gives 55-65 ft/lbs for the ball joint to vertical link.

My biggest problem now seems to be keeping the rubber gaitor in both grooves
(located just below the ball joint).  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey  60 tr3a

--
It has removed 863 spam emails to date.