Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 512

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, toysrus@ptd.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 512
From: Brian Jones <banc8004@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:32:41 -0400
Russ,

Thanx for your contribution. Please allow the Unsubscribe-R-Us system
to operate, following your request only 24 hours ago.

Meantime, we recommend that you delete any personal emails you
receive. We all were distressed to hear of your issue.

Good luck in your any-and-all-future anything.

Triumphs-R-Us

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net