Re: [TR] California Triumph Meet

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] California Triumph Meet
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:38:24 -0500
the combined meet as well as a familiarity with the venue has me seriously
'pondering' the idea of getting there.  Of course having the body back in
the garage (albeit not on the chassis or even painted) is adding to the
temptation.   Then there is the 6,000+ drive to look forward to...

Ah to dream....  but doable...

Carl
Trial fit on the chassis this weekend (4 days because of Veteran's day).