Re: [TR] Spinal Tappets available on the world wide web

Subject: Re: [TR] Spinal Tappets available on the world wide web
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:03:57 -0000
Great tracks, though I haven't yet played all of them. This is surely a 'must
have' CD for all
Triumph Clubs around the world who speak English!!!!!
Are the Tappets still in business? If so, any chance of another song along the
lines of "When my
Herald (or) Spitfire (or) Sports 6 suddenly breaks away"?
I used to have a vinyl album years ago called 'Shut Down' in which the Beach
Boys were a prominent
group and my view is the rythm of the "Shut Down" track would be ideal for the
suggested song.

Jonmac

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net