[TR] Ted Schumacher Oil Line

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Ted Schumacher Oil Line
From: dmnlaw <dmnlaw@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:50:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Just wanted to comment on the Ted Schumacher oil line. It is a nice well built
easy to install piece of equipment. I had been concerned for some time about
the possibility of my 34 year old line failing. I read recent post that
confirmed my concern. When I learned of Ted's stainless steel braided
replacement, I ordered it. It is now installed and my concern eliminated. If
any others have this concern I strongly recommend Ted's reasonably priced
replacement oil line. Incidentally, I do not know Ted. This is the first
purchase I have made from him and I live in Georgia, whereas, I believe Ted is
located in Ohio. My promotion is based on the value of the equipment as it
relates to others with this concern only.

Doug Nelson
74 TR6
Washington, GA

PeoplePC Online